Check out stumbleupon.com. It is a website that shows you websites according to your interests. I have made an account for this class and the account information will be provided bellow. I have set the interests as education and university/college, which so far has given very interesting articles. If you want something to blog about or just some interesting information regarding education or perhaps hunt for a connection to the readings, please check out the favorites and feel free to stumble as much as you like (the slogan of the site is "The more you stumble, the better it gets"). If you stumble upon something that doesn't seem to have any relevance to the class or education, please "thumbs down" it, so we can keep the account focused on the class. So far, I have found an intriguing high school in which there are no teachers and no classes and a few TED talks, which are usually very good (check favorites). Have fun.
User name: JohnstonExpEdu
Password: 13uffalo
P.S. Careful, it is addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment